Appointment System - Update
Change to Appointment System - commencing 4th January 2016
The Partners and Management have listened to your comments regarding the appointment system in the Practice and hope to increase the availability of pre-booking and GP access as follows:
- - A walk in service will be available each day (Monday to Friday) for a limited number of patients who have medical conditions that need to be dealt with on the same day, once all other available appointments have been allocated. We need to advise you this service is for medical emergencies only and patients will be seen on a first come first seen basis. Please note that we open at 8am but doctors may not start seeing patients until 9am.
- - Telephone advice for medical conditions that need to be dealt with on the same day will be available from 3pm to 6.30pm; again we wish to advise you that these calls are not for routine enquiries.
- - Test results/medication advice or telephone calls that do not need urgent medical attention - please ask the receptionist to add your name to the 'routine' phone call list - these cannot be pre-booked. Any results that are urgent will automatically generate a telephone call from your doctor.
- - Online booking will be available up to 14 days in advance where possible.
- - Pre-booking via the receptionist will be available both by telephone and in the surgery; these appointments can be booked up to 14 days in advance where possible.
Please give us your feedback encouraging what we do well and helping us to improve upon what doesn't work. Thank you for your support!
We operate an appointments system for both morning and afternoon surgeries.
Pre-booked appointments with a doctor of your choice (subject to current availability) can be made up to 4 weeks in advance.
Routine appointments are for ten minutes. Please arrive before your appointment time to ensure you don't lose your place. If you are late by more than 10 minutes you may have to rebook the appointment. Only one person per appointment.
Appointments can be made by the following three methods:
1. Visiting the Surgery
You can make an appointment by attending at the surgery and speaking to one of the Reception team.
Click here for a location map for the Surgery
2. By Telephone
Call our reception team to book an appointment over the telephone on 020 7476 2255.
If you wish to book an appointment online, then you must first visit the surgery in person to obtain your login details. Please click here to learn more about this and our other online services.
OUT OF HOURS
When the surgery is closed, ring the Surgery number and the answering service will convey your message to the on-call doctor. The doctor will call you back for more information or to give advice. Advice is also available from NHS 111 by dialling 111.
Out of surgery hours, your call will be referred to the on-call service.
If you need a home visit by the practice for emergency medical reasons please call, if possible, before 10am.